Business Analyst / há 2 semanas
Descrição do trabalho:
With just over 7 years of experience in the Portuguese market, we share our DNA with more than 200 workers and position our offer according to 3 lines of service:
- Strategy (Outsourcing, NeXel, Team as a Service, Tech Academies);
- R&D (Bootcamps, POC, Tech Lab);
In ADENTIS, we focus on PEOPLE. This is our emotional salary:
- Great Work-Life balance;
- Very flexible organizational routine;
- Health benefits (for you and your family);
- Team Building activities;
- Over 300 protocols to offer you great discounts in different areas;
- Continuous professional development sponsored by our Training and Certification Department;
- Regular feedback on your performance through a personalized plan;
- Comprehensive career plan and progression involving assertive performance reviews.
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Previous experience as Business Analyst;
- Advanced knowledge in SQL;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities to think about medium/long term strategies;
- Knowledge of the financial products, credit risks, market risks, accounting data and/or regulatory reporting;
- Familiar with databases and IT systems;
- Good grasp on Agile.
If you want to be part of a real People First organization, apply now!
We walk with you!
At Adentis we defend equality and value diversity. We create a safe, diverse environment where opportunities are equal for all employees!
We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, disability or any factor other than merit.
All candidates with skills for the position are welcome!
Informação da vaga
- 23 Views
Data de postagem20-11-2023
AddressAvenida Barbosa du Bocage 113 – 1º Esq, 1050-031 Lisboa