IT Project Manager / há 2 semanas
Descrição do trabalho:
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent has been the right answer, within the Novabase group, to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize, and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge, and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy, and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive, and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability, and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing, and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent. The responsive people
Know more about Neotalent: http://www.neotalent.pt
What is your mission:
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join one of our clients. You will have the opportunity to integrate projects in different business areas, from banking, insurance, health, telecommunications, among others.
The talent we are looking for:
- Academic training in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT project management.
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Experience in MS Project or similar tools that allow assistance in functions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects, and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with ACS_ PM in the email subject.
Informação da vaga
- 11 Views
Data de postagem20-11-2023
IT Project Manager
AddressAv. D. João II, nº34, Parque das Nações 1998-031 Lisboa