Software Engineer - iOS Mobile Developer (Swift) / há 2 semanas
Descrição do trabalho:
Nearshore - Software Engineer - iOS Mobile Developer (Swift)
There's no secret on the rule for being number-one, it takes willingness to improve and determination to pursue it. At GRiT® it is all about the journey getting there. We trust talent and intelligence are important, yet passion and perseverance are key to achieving any goal.
We are Tech Passionate People, with Purpose, delivering solutions while building strong long-term relations.
People. Technology. Innovation. All-around it.
Prove your grit and join our Team!
- 3+ years of professional software development experience for iOS
- Strong knowledge of iOS development with Swift
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, OpenCombine, etc
- Experience with package managers such as CocoaPods, Carthage or Swift Package Manager
- Proficient level of English and one of the following: Deutsch or French.
- Excited about writing professional quality, refactoring friendly code
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code with demonstrable skills in building automated tests at various scopes – unit, integration and functional
- Experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of other native or hybrid iOS frameworks will be a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment
Informação da vaga
- 8 Views
Data de postagem20-11-2023
Software Engineer - iOS Mobile Developer (Swift)
AddressAv. 5 de Outubro 125, 4º 1050-052 Lisboa